Here we go.

01 November 2012

HB, AMD!



Today, I'm 34.  I'm feelin' goofy, so I'm going to listen to Beastie Boys' Check Your Head because that's the state of mind I'm in.  Party with me, punker.

Photobucket

Against my better judgment, I'm going to attempt to rhyme.  I really have no business doing this!  (Too much coffee jet fuel, ugh.)

Today's my birthday + I'm feelin' playful like an otter
If you try to harsh my mellow, don't even bother
I'm a motherfuxxin kold krush cool breeze yachter
And I set up my la ofrenda like a good granddaughter



I'm accepting rhymes in the comments section IF YOU DARE.




7 comments:

boleroid said...

Happy Bday, AMD! "playful like an otter?" Sounds like you're biting TC's steez. Have a good one.

ATM said...

bustin loose all over town like that kid in The Toy
gettin hungry dippin sushi low sodium soy
CHECK PLEASE we're too full for desert
got paid, big tip, don't even hurt

AMD & KMHD said...

Thanks, JMB. I do a lot of TC-inspired stuff. In fact, I'm saying all of this in his voice. Y-yeah!

Andrew, I love it! xx

nicole said...

Happy birthday!!! In honor of you, I voted early! HOLLA.

AMD & KMHD said...

Thanks, Nicole! Funnily, you are the second person who gifted that to me today.

kmhd said...

Yo, I am workin'the off-ice.
And I intend to top this.
By undoin' the fluorescent jaundice.
Celebratin' your 'ccomplish.




d'arezzo said...

Happy birthday, AMD!

Blog Archive